PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma
What Is PRP?
Our experts will help you achieve your cosmetic and beauty goals by using multiple treatment modalities. One of which is Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy, which uses injections of a patient’s own platelets to accelerate the healing of injured tendons, ligaments, muscles, joints. It also helps with hair restoration, erectile dysfunction and so much more. PRP is truly your own body’s youth elixir.
Below are a few ‘known’ beneficial treatment areas.
How Does It Work?
Our specialist will begin by drawing a patient’s blood. They will then take the blood and spin it through our advanced centrifuge, to draw out the PRP. Depending on the procedure taking place, our specialist will re-inject the PRP to accelerate the healing process.
- PRP Hair Restoration – $600
- PRP Joint Injections – $600
- Microneedling (face, neck, etc.) with Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) – $800
- Platelet Rich Plasma Breast Lift – $1,500
- Platelet Rich Plasma Butt Lift – $1500
- ‘His-Shot” & “Her-Shot”- $1,000
- Nerve Pain
- Numbness/Tingling sensations
- Urinary incontinence
- Dyspareunia (painful sex)
- Peyronies (curved penis)
- Lichen Sclerosis
- Joint pains
- Scar repair
- Facial wrinkles
- Body wrinkles
- Earlobe regeneration
- Erectile dysfunction for men and women
- Breast enlargement and enhancement
- Butt Lift and enhancement
- Hair restoration for female or male pattern balding