What is a P-Shot and how does it work?
The Priapus Shot is a treatment for male sexual enhancement. The procedure is a quick and usually painless non-surgical procedure. The P-Shot begins with a blood draw and then using a proprietary technique, platelet-rich plasma is extracted from the blood and injected back into the numbed area of the shaft and head of the penis.
What To Expect With The P-Shot?
What are the benefits?
- The P-Shot is a non-surgical treatment that gives almost immediate results.
- Drug free enhancement
- Increased sensitivity, desire, girth, and length
- Fast and relatively painless treatment
- Better, healthier sexual relations
- Able to engage in relations same day of procedure
What does it treat?
- Decreased sensation and pleasure
- Inability to achieve firmness
- Inability to maintain firmness until partner is satisfied
- Decrease in size (often seen with normal aging)
- An angle that causes pain or inability to have relations (Peyronie’s Disease)
FAQ’s – Frequently Asked Questions
How much growth can I expect?
Where is the injection put?
Does it hurt?
Couples package: any combination of two purchases of the P-Shot or O-Shot at the same time for one free night in a local Kingsburg hotel. Check our packages tab for more deals.