The Priapus Shot is a treatment for male sexual enhancement. The procedure is a quick and usually painless non-surgical procedure. The P-Shot begins with a blood draw and then using a proprietary technique, platelet rich plasma is extracted from the blood and injected back into the numbed area of the shaft and head of the penis.
- The P-Shot is a non-surgical treatment that gives almost immediate results.
- Drug free enhancement
- Increased sensitivity, desire, girth, and length
- Fast and relatively painless treatment
- Better, healthier sexual relations
- Able to engage in relations same day of procedure
- Decreased sensation and pleasure
- Inability to achieve firmness
- Inability to maintain firmness until partner is satisfied
- Decrease in size (often seen with normal aging)
- An angle that causes pain or inability to have relations (Peyronie's Disease)
How much growth can I expect?
Answer: Results may vary. Some men have noticed an increase in girth, but everyone is different.
Question: Where is the injection put?
Answer: A small needle is used to place PRP into the penis and the head of the penis.
Question: Does it hurt?
Answer: You have the choice to have a lidocaine injection to minimize pain. Some men choose to have the procedure performed with only local topical anesthesia. Either way, men report minimal pain.
Couples package: any combination of two purchases of the P-Shot or O-Shot at the same time for one free night in a local Kingsburg hotel. Check our packages tab for more deals.