O-Shot & Wing Lift
What Does The O-Shot Treat?
Female Sexual Arousal Disorder
Women who suffer with this may want to have sex but have much difficulty finding the pleasure of arousal.
Female Orgasmic Disorder
Around 1 in 20 (or 5%) women have this disorder. 1 in 10 women never have an orgasm in their life. The key feature is that women can become aroused but have difficulty having an orgasm. This can become a frustration that can lead to sex avoidance.
This condition can contribute to painful sex (dyspareunia) and orgasmic disorders.
Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (Low sexual desire)
Remember, that this is not considered a disorder unless it’s disrupting the woman’s life. Around 10% of women suffer with this problem. Suffering with a sexual disorder makes sex simply not fun. Better sex is thought to provide the person with more energy, more creativity, increased confidence, less depression, and improved overall health.
Women with this condition suffer with real pain during sex. The incidence is from around 1 in 5-10. The above shocking statistics came from Obstetrics & Gynecology April 2011.
How does it work?
The O-Shot is a quick, non-surgical procedure that begins with a blood draw. Using a proprietary technique, platelet rich plasma is extracted from the blood and injected into the numbed area near the clitoris and upper vagina. There is no recovery time and results are almost immediate in some women.
What To Expect With The O-Shot?
The O-Shot can help with:
- Decreased libido (sex drive)
- Stress urinary incontinence – which occurs in 5% women ages 20-29 and increases to 50% by age 60. This means that 20 Million women have incontinence and PRP can help.
- Decreased ability to have an orgasm
- Urge urinary incontinence
- Lichen sclerosis
- Lichen planus
- Postpartum fecal incontinence
- Chronic pain from trauma from child birth (episiotomy scars)
- Chronic pain from mesh
- Chronic interstitial cystitis
- Dryness (with resulting painful intercourse) from Menopause or from Breast Cancer Treatment
Benefits? 90% of women who have had the O-Shot reported improved symptoms of urinary incontinence a
- Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Younger, smoother skin of the vulva (lips of the vagina)
- A tighter introitus (vaginal opening)
- Increased ability to have a vaginal orgasm
- Stronger orgasm
- Increased sexual desire
- Increased ability to have multiple orgasms
- Increased natural lubrication
- Decreased pain for those with dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
Vampire Wing Lift
The Vampire Wing Lift is a step up from the O-Shot. This treatment is PRP paired with Dermal Filler injected into the labia area to achieve more fullness in volume of the vaginal skin and improve the appearance.