Chemical Peel Pricing
All Chemical Peels – $125
We use Skin Institute Peels
Voted #1. The best course of treatment in your situation will be suggested to you during your personalized, one-on-one consultation with one of our experts.
Chemical Peel Options
- Glycolic Acid 30%
- Salicylic Acid 10-30%
- 20% Salicylic with 10% Mandelic
- Vitamin A
- 25% Vitamin C
- Mandelic Acid 50% pH 2
- 35-50% Glycolic Acid with 25% Phytic Acid
- Lactic Acid 30%
- Lactic Acid peel 50% pH 2.5
- 10% Mandelic/20% Salicylic Acid
- Jessner Peel(Modified and Lite)
- TCA 10,15,25 & 30%
- 35% & 55% AHA with Kojic Acid
- 30% Glycolic, 7% Salicylic, 7% Lactic Acid
To get the most out of your chemical peel appointment and avoid damaging the skin, it’s a good idea to take several precautions. Here are some good points to keep in mind about your appointment:
- Makeup: Wearing makeup is typically not an issue. One of our expert physicians will cleanse your skin before the treatment, so you don’t have to worry about removing the makeup beforehand.
- At-Home Exfoliants: Please avoid using at-home exfoliants and/or Retinol 3 days before your appointment.
Most chemical peels do not cause side effects that require downtime for healing. However, you may need to allot several days for “social down time” as you may experience mild peeling that would make it difficult to participate in social events.